Specialist Dental Group
3 Mount Elizabeth #08-03
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- BDS (Singapore),
- MDSc (Orthodontics),
- PhD (Groningen),
- M Orth RCS (Edinburgh)
- Interests:Invisalign, Conventional Braces, Self-Ligating Braces, Ceramic Braces, Lingual Braces
- Dr. Eugene Chan is an Orthodontist with Specialist Dental Group. He obtained his dental training from the National University of Singapore, specialty training in Orthodontics from the University of Sydney, Australia.
- He has a Doctorate of Medical Science (Ph.D) from the University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Dr Chan is a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) and the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (Orthodontics).
- Dr. Chan was formerly a Staff Specialist (Department of Orthodontics) at the Sydney Dental Hospital, and a Clinical Lecturer in Dentistry at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- He has won numerous academic awards including an academic research scholarship awarded for the Doctorate of Medical Science, University of Groningen, The Netherlands, and the Milton Sims Award for the Top Orthodontic Post-graduate in Australia (2002-2003).
- Dr Chan is a member of the Australian Dental Association, the European Orthodontic Society,Australian Society of Orthodontists and a Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontics.
- He has received Dental and Specialist Board Certification in Singapore, Australia (New South Wales) and New Zealand and is a Certified Member of the Australian Orthodontic Board. Dr. Chan has spoken at numerous local and international conferences and is widely published in scientific journals.
- Dr Chan is a Clinical Consultant with Invisalign. Invisalign is a series of custom-made, clear transparent appliances that straightens teeth without the need of conventional braces. He sits on the International Accreditation Panel for Invisalign Australia and Asia Pacific and is one of the top Invisalign Platinum Elite Providers in Australia and Singapore.
- He has a special interest in Invisalign, three dimensional imaging, and the aesthetic facial profiles of Asian male and female faces.
- 1987 - 1988 Merit award for Sporting Achievements in Swimming (Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore).
- 1988 Merit award for Sporting Achievements in Life Saving (Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore).
- 1997 Merit award for Sporting Achievements in Swimming (National
Health articles shared by Dr Chan Kar Mun, Eugene
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Chan Kar Mun, Eugene
No questions found