Specialist Dental Group
3 Mount Elizabeth #08-08/10
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- BDS (Singapore)
- Msc (Periodontology) (UK)
- FAM (Singapore)
- Gum Treatments, Gum Plastic Surgery, Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal Treatment, Dental Assessment.
- Dr. Helena Lee is a Periodontist with Specialist Dental Group. She holds an appointment as an Adjunct Lecturer in the Department of Preventive Dentistry, National University of Singapore. Dr. Lee received her basic dental training in Singapore and obtained a Master of Science in Periodontology from the Eastman Dental Institute, University of London. Her research successfully used an immunohistochemical method to detect estrogen receptors in gingival cells, which correlates with the clinical signs of gingival inflammation in pregnant women.
- Dr. Lee is a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore and sits on the Editorial Board of Cosmetic Dentistry: Beauty & Science, the official publication of the Asian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry. She has co-authored several papers in peer-reviewed journals and has lectured at professional conferences in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Dr. Lee has a special interest in the treatment and prevention of periodontal disease, gingival plastic surgery, soft and hard tissue grafting and dental implants.
- Nobel Biocare World Tour: Senior Clinician Research Award (2008).
- First Periodontist in Singapore to perform the NobelGuide Teeth-in-an-Hour procedure (2009)
Health articles shared by Dr Lee, Helena
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lee, Helena
No questions found