Evan Woo Breast and Plastic Surgery
38 Irrawaddy Road #07-21
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS 1998
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada MRCSC (Edinburgh) 2004
- Master of Medicine - M Med (Surgery) 2004
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine - FAMS (Plastic Surgery)
- Exit Certification in Plastic Surgery (Specialist Accreditation Board, Singapore)
- Dr Evan Woo is a certified plastic surgeon accredited by the Ministry of Health.
- As a plastic surgeon, Dr Woo is proud to be part of a fraternity noted for their thoughtful and methodical approach to problem solving, as well as their fine and delicate touch.
- Dr Woo had the privilege of a broad based training covering all aspects of reconstruction for congenital or acquired problems, wound management and aesthetic surgery during his advanced surgical training in plastic surgery, both in Singapore and abroad. He was awarded a one year scholarship by the Human Manpower Development Program (Ministry of Health) to further his training at The Nottingham Breast Institute in his two special areas of interests – microsurgery and breast reconstruction. There, he gained invaluable experience in perforator flap free tissue transfers and oncoplastic breast surgery. He is one of a handful of surgeons who offer all possible options in breast reconstruction, be it post breast removal or post breast conservation.
- As a consultant plastic surgeon at the KK Hospital, Singapore's premiere hospital for women and children, Dr Woo acquired the added experience and special skills in reconstructive surgery for children, gynaecological reconstruction, lymphoedema surgery and post-natal rejuvenation (mummy makeover). He is best described as a young plastic surgeon who believes in old values - he sees himself as first a doctor, then as a plastic surgeon. He is committed to provide the best possible care for his patients.
- Clinical focus: Breast aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, paediatric plastic surgery, gynaecological plastic surgery, scar treatment, lymphoedema treatment
- Procedure focus: Breast aesthetics and rejuvenation - breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, nipple reduction, nipple rejuvenation, breast reconstruction, minimally invasive axillary breast excision, post natal rejuvenation (mummy makeover), body contouring, liposuction, fat grafting, scar management, paediatric trauma and reconstruction, gynaecological reconstruction, lymphoedema treatment, microsurgery and free flap reconstruction, burns management
Health articles shared by Dr Woo Kok Yen, Evan Lee
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Woo Kok Yen, Evan Lee View All
No questions found