Peter Robless Vascular Surgery
3 Mount Elizabeth #13-06 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (General Surgery), United Kingdom
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of London
- Fellow of the European Board of Vascular Surgery
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (General/Vascular Surgery), United Kingdom
Bahasa yang Digunakan
- Dr Peter Robless is a vascular surgeon currently practicing at Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore. He sub-specialises in deep vein thrombosis (DVT), blocked artery treatment, vascular diagnosis and varicose veins.
- Dr. Robless served as a research fellow for the Asymptomatic Carotid Surgery Trial at St Mary’s Hospital at the Imperial College School of Medicine. After completing two years of clinical research, he trained as a specialist registrar in General and Vascular Surgery, on both the South East and North West Thames London Deanery Surgical rotations.
- Dr. Robless then spent a year as vascular fellow at St George Hospital, Sydney, Australia subspecialising in Endovascular Surgery, before returning to Singapore in 2005 as associate professor of the Department of Surgery at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, and a consultant vascular surgeon at the Department of Cardiac Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, National University Hospital. During his 9 years there, he was the founding head and senior consultant of the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. He was also program director for the Vascular Medicine and Therapy Program and director of the Non Invasive Vascular Laboratory at the National University Heart Centre Singapore. He is currently still an adjunct associate professor at the Department of Surgery, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and visiting consultant (vascular surgery) at National University Hospital and National Heart Centre.
- In 2006, Dr. Robless was awarded a Doctorate of Medicine (MD) from the University of London and in 2009. To advance Vascular Surgery in Singapore, he was awarded a National Healthcare Group Health Manpower Development Plan grant to visit the Vascular surgical units at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Harvard Medical School in Boston and The Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.
- Dr Robless is a member of the ongoing Cochrane Collaboration Review Group on Peripheral Vascular Disease. He has published his research on the use of antiplatelet agents and cilostazol in Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Artikel kesehatan bersama oleh Dr Robless Peter Ashley
Artikel bersama ditemukan