The Vaccinated Travel Framework allows fully vaccinated travellers to have quarantine-free travel to Singapore.
At Mount Elizabeth Hospitals, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely in Singapore and around the world, and are committed to providing authoritative health information and medical support for our international patients wherever possible.
Conditions for the Vaccinated Travel Framework
Travellers will have to fulfil the following conditions to enter Singapore via Vaccinated Travel Framework:
- All travellers must be fully vaccinated with a WHO EUL vaccine at least 2 weeks before arrival in Singapore and must have valid proof of vaccination (Digitally or Non-Digitally Verifiable Vaccination Certificates). For more details on the vaccination requirements, please refer to the ICA website.
- Unvaccinated children aged 12 or under (in the current calendar year) may enter Singapore without a valid proof of vaccination
- Have not visited any countries or regions on the MOH’s Restricted Category in the past seven days.
- All travellers should submit an online SG Arrival Card within 72 hours before departing for Singapore
- Visitors who require a visa for travel to Singapore must still obtain a valid visa before entering Singapore
- Information on visa requirements and application can be found on ICA website.
- Full information on criteria, pre-departure preparations and on-arrival requirements and procedures for Vaccinated Travel Framework can be referenced here.
- Please note that eligible countries/regions and regulations for safe travel lanes may change. For the latest updates, please refer to the SafeTravel website.