Low Cardiology Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #11-05/06 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FRACP (Australia)
- FAMS (Singapore)
- FRACP (Int Med)
- FACC (USA)
- BBM (Public Service Star, Singapore)
- Dr Low went to school at Raffles Institution and was awarded the Old Rafflesians Association medal in 1959. He graduated with the MBBS degree at the University of Singapore (1965) and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine and the College of Cardiology, Singapore and a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology He was previously an Associate Professor of Medicine (Department of Medicine) at the National University of Singapore.
- He is a Consultant Cardiologist at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, a Visiting Consultant to the Singapore General Hospital and the Singapore National Heart Centre, formerly Visiting Consultant to the Cardiac Department and the Heart Institute at the National University Hospital.
- Dr Low Lip Ping is the Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Directors of the Singapore Heart Foundation (SHF). Prior to that, he served as Chairman of SHF for 16 years until 2008. Dr Low was formerly President of the Singapore Medical Association and of the Singapore Cardiac Society, founding President of the Singapore Hypertension Society and a past President of the Asian Pacific Society of Hypertension He was founding President of the Asia Pacific Heart Network and formerly a continental representative to the Executive Board of the World Heart Federation.
- Dr Low has served on a number of governmental and public committees including the National Cardiac Care Committee, the Healthy Lifestyle Committee, the Advisory Committee on Cardiac Care (Cardiology) Ministry, Specialist Training Committee for Cardiology (Specialist Accreditation Board), Expert Panel for Cardiology (Centre for Pharmaceutical Administration and Centre for Drug Evaluation, Health Sciences Authority), the Complaints Committee of the Singapore Medical Council, the Panel of Specialists for the Advanced Medical Directive, the Panel of Experts for subordinate courts mediation service, the National Resuscitation Council and the Singapore Myocardial Infarct Registry.
- He has provided expert medical opinions to the Singapore Medical Council and in several litigation cases in the Singapore and Malaysian law courts. He has chaired the Ministry of Health Workgroup on the Singapore Hypertension Clinical Practice Guidelines and was a member of the committee on the Singapore Clinical Practice Guidelines on Lipids, Smoking Cessation, National Diabetes Commission Guidelines, Cardiovascular Disease Screening, ECG screening in Hypertension and Cardiovascular Screening, Academy of Medicine Guidelines on CT Coronary Angiography.
- He was a member of the Board of Directors of Singapore Health Services from 2003 to 2009 and was a member of its Audit Committee and its Research Committee He has been appointed a member of its Risk Management Committee and its Clinical Risk Group from October 2009 He has been appointed as member of the Board of Trustees of SingHealth Foundation and chairman of its Grantmaking Committee from May 2010.
- In addition, Dr Low has served on the Medical Advisory Board and the Clinical Governance Committee of Mt Elizabeth Hospital as well as several advisory boards of multinational pharmaceutical companies. He has participated in the organisation of and spoken at many local and international medical meetings, including the World Congress of Cardiology, the World Congress of Hypertension, the Asia Pacific Congress of Cardiology, the Asia Pacific Congress of Hypertension, the ASEAN Congress of Cardiology, the annual scientific meetings of the hypertension societies of America, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and Philippines, the Singapore Cardiac Society, the Academies of Medicine of Singapore and Malaysia and others. He has been an author or co-author of more than 90 scientific papers and has been on the editorial board of several scientific journals.
- He was conferred the Public Service Star (BBM) in the National Day Awards 2001 by the President of Singapore.
- National Heart Centre
- Singapore General Hospital
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Low Lip Ping
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào