The Heart Specialist Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #14-10 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- MBBS (Singapore)
- M Med (Int Med, Singapore)
- MRCP (UK)
- FAMS (Cardiology, Singapore)
- FRCP (Edinburgh)
- FACC (USA)
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr Teo Wee Siong is a cardiologist with about 25 years experience in the field. He provides specialised care in electrophysiology and pacing at his clinics at Mount Elizabeth and Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospitals.
- Upon his graduation from the Faculty of Medicine at the National University of Singapore (MBBS, 1982), Dr Teo underwent basic training and obtained his postgraduate qualifications (M Med Singapore, 1987 and MRCP UK, 1987). Then, through the one-year Health Manpower Development Programme (HMDP) Fellowship Award, he trained in cardiac electrophysiology and pacing in Ontario, Canada under the mentorship of Dr George Klein. He was inducted as a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Cardiology) in 1992.
- Prior to establishing his private practice, Dr Teo was a senior consultant in the Department of Cardiology at the National Heart Centre Singapore. During his tenure, he served as the Director of Electrophysiology and Pacing. He currently remains as Senior Consultant and Senior Advisor, Electrophysiology and Pacing at the National Heart Centre Singapore.
- Dr Teo’s commitment to his field extends beyond his clinic and patients. He has been a member of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Society since 1989 and was elected as Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society in 2006. He was also the Organising Chairman of the 1st Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Session in 2008. Locally, he chaired the Ministry of Health Singapore Clinical Practice Guidelines committee for Management of Atrial Fibrillation. He also contributed as a member in the Clinical Practice Guidelines committee for Heart Failure as well as Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attacks.
- He was also the Chairman of the Singapore National Resuscitation Council from 1998-2007 and chief Instructor for the Advanced Life Support Programme from 1995 to 2010. A widely-published cardiologist, Dr Teo has more than 30 international journal papers and numerous local journal papers to his name. He has also authored more than 10 book chapters.
- For his dedication, Dr Teo has received the Service Quality Award from Singapore General Hospital, the Public Administration Medal (Bronze) on National Day 2004, and a Service Quality Bronze Award from the National Heart Centre Singapore.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Teo Wee Siong
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào