Cardiothoracic Surgical Centre Singapore
3 Mount Elizabeth #11-04 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Phẫu thuật tim – lồng ngực
- M Med (Surg)
- FRCS (Edin & Glas)
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- A/Prof Chua Yeow Leng graduated with his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 1982 and his Masters of Medicine (Surgery) in 1987 from the National University of Singapore. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK since 1987, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK since 1987 and Fellow of the Academy of Medicine Singapore since 1995.
- A/Prof Chua completed his fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota, USA in 1992 and Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery at the Children's Hospital, Boston, USA in 1996. His subspecialty interests are in cardiac surgery (adult), thoracic & vascular surgery and robotic assisted surgery. He also has extensive experience in heart valve surgeries.
- Besides clinical work, A/Prof Chua also gave lectures and live cardiac surgical demonstrations at renowned scientific meetings and hospitals in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Bangkok, Indonesia and Malaysia. He is a part-time academic staff with the Faculty of Medicine at National University of Singapore and Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
- In addition, he is actively involved in clinical trials and research work and has published numerous papers. A/Prof Chua is the Chairman of the Specialist Training Committee (STC) for CTS-AST appointed by the Specialist Accreditation Board from 2009 - 2012 and Chairman of Chapter of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, College of Surgeons, Singapore from 2005-2009. He delivered the 22nd Singapore Cardiac Society Lecture 2010 "Delirium Cords, Hot Spots, Hot Wires and MAZES: The Story of Atrial Fibrillation.
- A/Prof Chua Yeow Leng is also a Senior Consultant with the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery at the National Heart Centre Singapore.
- NHCS Service Quality Gold Award 2006.
- SingHealth-GCEO Excellence Award-Clinical Service 2008.
- NHCS Outstanding Teacher Award 2011.
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award-Gold Award 2012.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Chua Yeow Leng
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào