Wong Poo Sing Heart And Lung Surger
3 Mount Elizabeth #12-04 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Phẫu thuật tim – lồng ngực
- MBBS (London) 1986
- FRCS (Edin) 1990
- FRCS (Cardiothoracic Surg) (Edin) 1995
- FCCP 2000
- FAMS 2002
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr Wong Poo Sing obtained his undergraduate medical training at St Mary's Hospital Medical School (now known as Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine), University of London in 1986. He obtained the Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh diploma in 1990 and began higher specialist training in Cardiothoracic Surgery at the London Chest Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital in London UK.
- He completed his training and obtained the United Kingdom Intercollegiate Specialty Examination in Cardiothoracic Surgery in 1995. He returned to Malaysia and was appointed to head and start Cardiothoracic Surgery at Sultanah Aminah Hospital, from 1996 to 2001. He was awarded the Outstanding Young Malaysian Award under the Medical Accomplishment category in 2001.
- Dr Wong's Expertise is in Heart and Lung Surgery, which includes, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery ("on pump" and "off pump"), Valve Surgery (repair or replacement), Aortic Surgery, Heart Arrhythmia Surgery (for atrial fibrillation), Surgery of the Lung for Cancer, Infection, Pneumothorax, Correction of Chest Wall Deformities and Sweaty Palms using Keyhole Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery.
- Dr Wong was appointed Associate Professor in Surgery at Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore and Senior Doctor and Clinical Director, Department of Cardiac, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery as well as the Director of Thoracic Surgery at The Heart Institute @ National University Hospital in November 2001. During his service at the National University Hospital, Dr Wong received numerous Clinician Star Awards for providing Excellent Care to his patients. Dr Wong left National University Singapore and National University Hospital and joined private practice in 2007.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Wong Poo Sing
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào