Dr Sebastian Chow & Associates
3 Mount Elizabeth #04-05 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Nha khoa – Chỉnh hình răng
- BDS (Spore),
- MSc Orthodontics (London),
- D Orth RCS (England),
- FDSRCPS (Glasgow)
- Dr Sebastian Chow obtained his basic dental degree in the University of Singapore in 1974. After serving in the public dental service for one and half years, he went over to the UK to further his dental studies in Orthodontics. He was enrolled in the Masters Programme in Orthodontics in the prestigious Eastman Dental Hospital in London.
- He obtained a Diploma in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and was conferred a Master Degree in Orthodontics by the University of London at the end of the Masters Programme. In order to gain a more rounded post-graduate dental education, he further acquired a Fellowship in Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeon & Physicians of Glasgow.
- Dr Chow worked as a Registrar in the Orthodontic Department at the University of Newcastle Dental School in England for one and a half years before entering into private practice concentrating mainly in Orthodontics in 1980.
His vast experience in this field includes: 1) Early interceptive Orthodontics:- This involves the diagnosis of malocclusion at a very young age and institutes early corrective treatment which sometimes eliminates subsequent need for further treatment when the child grows older. 2) Conventional Orthodontics for Children & Adults:- This is the main bulk of the treatment of malocclusion using Edgewise Orthodontic appliances. 3) Surgical Orthodontics:- This is the area in Orthodontics where braces help to align the teeth before surgical correction of facial and jaw deformity or disharmony.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Chow Jau Thoo Sebastian
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào