3 Mount Elizabeth #11-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr Goh Boon Kee is a specialist in dermatology who has more than 15 years of medical experience. He provides care and services for adults and children with all skin, hair and nail problems, including aesthetic dermatological conditions and surgery for skin cancers.
- Dr Goh Boon Kee graduated with First Class Honours in Chemical Pathology in 1993 from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom, and attained his medical degree from the same university in 1996, awarded specially with the John Ingram Prize in Dermatology. Dr Goh completed his training in Internal Medicine and Dermatology in Singapore, and received an overseas fellowship award to the University of Ghent, Belgium where he sub-specialises in Vitiligo and Pigmentary Disorders. He received his specialist accreditation in 2005, and was made a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh) in 2011.
- Prior to joining Skin Physicians, Dr Goh was the Chief of Pigment Clinic and Deputy Director of Research at the National Skin Centre. He was also a Clinical Lecturer at the National University of Singapore and an Honorary Clinical Tutor at the University of Cardiff in United Kingdom. Besides being highly trained and experienced in general and cosmetic dermatology, Dr Goh has established himself as a leading authority in pigmentary disorders and transplantation surgery for vitiligo. He is adept with the use of various lasers and IPL in the treatment of pigmentary problems, and pioneered the transplantation of autologous skin cells (cellular grafting) for vitiligo in Singapore. Since 2007, he has successfully treated more than 350 cases of vitiligo with cellular grafting.
- Apart from clinical work, Dr Goh has also been active in research and has published extensively in peer-reviewed scientific journals, chapters and abstracts. He is a regular invited speaker and chairperson at international dermatological conferences. Currently he is serving as a council member of the Asian Society for Pigment Cell Research and the Vice-Chairman of the Dermatological Society of Singapore
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS/ AFFILIATIONS:
- Vice-President, Dermatological Society of Singapore (DSS)
- Council Member, International Federation of Pigment Cell Societies
- Council Member, Asian Society for Pigment Cell Research
- Visiting Consultant, National Skin Centre, Singapore
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians, London
- Fellow, Chapter of Dermatology, College of Physicians, Singapore
- COMMITTEE WORK:
- 2011-present: Organising Chairman, International Pigment Cell Conference 2014
- 2010-present: Member of executive committee of DSS (Executive Committee Member, Vice-President)
- 2012 Organising Chairman, DSS 25th Annual Scientific Meeting
- 2006 - 2007 Secretary, Organizing Committee, 2nd Conference of Asian Society of Pigment Cell Research, 2007
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Goh Boon Kee
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào