Dr Sn Wong Skin Hair Nails Las S C
3 Mount Elizabeth #07-09 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- MBBS (Melbourne),
- FRCP (Int Med) (London),
- MMed (Int Med)(Singapore),
- FAMS (Derm)
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Pháp
- A Ministry of Health-accredited Dermatologist, Dr Wong Su-Ni has been in private practice since 2006. Her subspecialties include Dermatologic & Laser Surgery, and Psoriasis & Photodermatology. Formerly a Consultant Dermatologist at the National Skin Centre, Dr Wong was the Chief of the Psoriasis Unit then, and a dermatologic surgeon in the Laser and Dermatologic Surgery Unit. She has been Visiting Consultant to the Departments of Medicine at Alexandra Hospital and National University Hospital, and is currently a Visiting Consultant to the National Skin Centre.
- Dr Wong graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Melbourne, Australia, in 1994, where she was awarded a Janet Clarke Hall Scholarship. In her final year there, she obtained a posting to Beijing Friendship Hospital to learn more about Traditional Chinese Medicine and its role in Western Medicine. After graduation, she worked at St Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne, before returning to Singapore to continue her training in Internal Medicine. She obtained her Master of Medicine (Internal Medicine) and gained Membership to the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom in 1999. After completing Advanced Specialist Training in Dermatology at the National Skin Centre, Singapore, she was accredited as a Specialist in Dermatology by the Specialist Accreditation Board and Singapore Medical Council in 2002. She was awarded Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore in Dermatology in 2003 and Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of London in 2011.
- With a natural affinity for languages, Dr Wong is effectively multilingual. Apart from being fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese, with working knowledge of Malay, she has been awarded prizes by the Ministry of Education for French, and completed a course in Indonesian at the Horwood School of Languages at the University of Melbourne. Besides her clinical work, Dr Wong has also participated in regional expert meetings on acne, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis, helped to formulate local treatment guidelines for psoriasis and acne, published in peer-reviewed indexed medical journals, contributed a chapter to a textbook of laser and light dermatology, an atlas of dermatology, several chapters to handbooks on acne and aesthetic dermatological treatments, and presented posters as well as free papers at local and international conferences. A sought-after speaker, she has given lectures at local and regional congresses and symposiums, as well as public forums, on diverse topics ranging from phototherapy, biologics in psoriasis, to botulinium toxin, pigmentation, and aesthetic treatments.
- Dr Wong has been actively involved in teaching, from medical students to medical practitioners and dermatology trainees. As past President of the Dermatological Society of Singapore, she organised continuing medical education in Dermatology, as well as the Aesthetic Procedures Certification of Competence Course, initiated by the Ministry of Health to train and certify doctors, other than dermatologists and plastic surgeons, in simple aesthetic procedures.
- A hectic work schedule does not impede Dr Wong from being involved in numerous committees and associations. She is currently Medical Consultant to Psoriasis Association of Singapore, Fellow of Chapter of Dermatology at the College of Physicians, Singapore, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London), and Member of American Academy of Laser Medicine and Surgery. She also finds time to volunteer her services to her alma mater and Girls' Brigade, and has been involved in medical mission work in Batam and Cambodia. As in her professional and personal life, Dr Wong believes in holistic and balanced dermatological care, and aims to provide effective, evidence-based management of skin, hair and nails in a cost-effective manner.
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS/ AFFILIATIONS:
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians, London
- Fellow, Chapter of Dermatology, College of Physicians, Singapore
- President, League of ASEAN Dermatological Societies
- Immediate Past President, Dermatological Society of Singapore
- Medical Consultant, Psoriasis Association of Singapore
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Wong Su-Ni
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào