K P Lim Gastro & Medical Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #16-16 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- M Med (Internal Medicine)
- FRACP (Internal Medicine)
- FAMS (Gastroenterology)
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr Lim Kian Peng is a Gastroenterologist at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. He was previously a Senior Lecturer (Department of Medicine) at the National University of Singapore, a Consultant Physician at the Singapore General Hospital and a Visiting Consultant to the Ministry of Health.
- He received his MBBS (1974) and Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine (1977) from the University of Singapore and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (1981), the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (1981) and the American College of Gastroenterology (1984).
- Dr Lim has been in private practice since 1983 and appointed as a Medical Expert for the Subordinate Court's Medication Panel, Primary Dispute Resolution Centre, since 2003. Further to that, he has been a Mentor for medical students at the Faculty of Medicine at the National University of Singapore since 2005.
- Dr Lim is an Assessor for On-Site Assessment of Technical Skills for Gastroenterology advanced specialist trainees and a Medical Consultant/Advisor to St Luke's Hospital, Ling Kwang Home for the Aged, Overseas Medical Fellowship, Youth for Chirst, World Vision, Singapore Bible College and Trinity Bible College.
- Dr Lim has been a Founding Member of the Asia-Pacific Association for study of Liver since 1978, a Member of the International Association for the study of the Liver since 1980 and was formerly an Honorary Secretary of the Gastroenterology Society of Singapore.
- Dr Lim has written publications on diagnostic and therapeutic G.I.endoscopy, HSA-Ag status in peptic ulcer diseases, hepatoma and hepatitis and fulminant hepatic failure.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Lim Kian Peng
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào