Goh Yaw Chong Surgery
3 Mount Elizabeth #12-03
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS (Singapore) 1992
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh - FRCSEd (Gen Surg) 1996
- PhD (Edin) 2005
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Goh Yaw Chong is a general surgeon with subspecialty practice in Upper Gastrointesinal and Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopy and Endoluminal therapy. He graduated from Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore in 1992. He trained in Surgery and obtained fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1996. Further training took him to Edinburgh, United Kingdom, in the subspecialty areas of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgery at the Department of Clinical Surgery, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, as well as in laparoscopic biliary surgery in Glasgow. He also obtained a PhD in Immunology, funded by the NMRC-Totalistor Board scholarship. He returned to the Department of General Surgery, Singapore General Hospital in 2005.
He has been awarded the long service award by Singapore General Hospital for more than 20 years of public service. He retains his position with SGH as Visiting Senior Consultant to the Department of Upper GI & Bariatric Surgery, where he continues training of surgeons in endoscopic diagnostics and therapeutics.
- He is an instructor in Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS). He also maintains his teaching appointment with the Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
He has been instructor for the Singapore International Foundation-Cambodia Calmette Hospital Trauma Workshop in 2011, and for Singhealth and Sri Lanka Army Medical Corps Trauma Workshop in 2012.
- Outstanding Faculty Award, Singhealth Surgery Residency 2013/2014
- Outstanding Faculty Award, Singhealth Surgery Residency 2012/2013
- Long Service Award, Singapore General Hospital 2013
- Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence, NUS School of Medicine 2011/2012
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Goh Yaw Chong
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào