Capstone Colorectal Surgery Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #07-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (General Surgery), National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (General Surgery), Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Dr Kam Ming Hian is a general surgeon currently practising at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore. Dr Kam’s clinical interests are in colorectal surgery using robotic and laparoscopic techniques, colorectal cancer surgery, endoscopy, piles and fistula surgery.
- After completing his Bachelor’s degree, Dr Kam was posted to Western General Hospital in Edinburgh, UK. In 2008, Dr Jam was awarded a SingHealth Health Manpower Development Plan Fellowship to Royal Brisbane Hospital, Australia to train in advanced laparoscopic colorectal surgery.
- Upon his return to Singapore in 2009, Dr Kam was appointed consultant and director of clinical research in the Department of Colorectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital (SGH). He was also appointed as a visiting consultant of surgical oncology at the National Cancer Centre of Singapore.
- Dr Kam has done a lot of work in educating the next generation of doctors and surgeons. He was appointed Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore, and the Endoscopy Platform Director at the SGH Surgical Skills Centre, as well as a Clinical Senior Lecturer at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
- Since 2012, Dr Kam has been appointed as a Senior Consultant and the Director of Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery in the Department of Colorectal Surgery in SGH, Deputy Director of the Surgical Skills and Simulation Centre of SingHealth-Duke NUS, and the Co-director of surgical skills training in the Surgery Academic Clinical Programme, SingHealth.
- SingHealth HMDP award: Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal Fellowship to Brisbane, Australia (2008)
- Service with a Heart Award: SingHealth (2009)
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Silver Award (2010)
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Gold Award (2011)
- Singapore Health Quality Service Award – Star Award (2012)
- Service with a Heart Award: SingHealth (2013)
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Kam Ming Hian
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào