S C Low Breast Centre Pte Ltd
6 Napier Road #09-13 Gleneagles Medical Centre Singapore 258499
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science, National University of Singapore
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (General Surgery), UK
Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore (General Surgery)
- Dr Low Sze Chuan is a general surgeon who is currently practicing at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. Dr Low has specialises in breast cancer treatment, and he has vast experience in breast conservation and minimizing the cosmetic effects of breast surgery. He is well-known for his treatment of breast cancer and breast diseases, and performs ultrasound guided surgery and mammotomy, a minimally invasive breast biopsy technique. Dr Low also performs breast screening, diagnostic evaluation and assessment of symptomatic and screen-detected breast lesions, treatment of benign breast diseases and breast tumours, and breast conservation surgery.
- Dr Low Sze Chuan received the HMDP Scholarship (Ministry of Health, Singapore) for training in Breast Surgery at the Professorial Unit of Surgery in City Hospital, Nottingham, UK from 1991 to 1992. During that time, Dr Low was awarded the Alan Edwards Prize for the Best Paper at the 43rd Meeting of the British Association of Surgical Oncology in London, UK (November 1991).
- Dr Low has since been involved in managing breast disease at the national level, and was a member of the Singapore Breast Screening Project and Singapore Breast Cancer Registry planning committees. He was senior consultant and head of the Breast Service at Changi General Hospital till 2001. Since 2001, Dr Low has been in private practice at Gleneagles Hospital dealing solely in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of breast disease, including breast cancer.
- Health Manpower Development Plan Fellowship, 1991-1992
- Alan Edwards Prize for Best Paper, 43rd Meeting of the British Association of Surgical Oncology, 1991
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Low Sze Chuan
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào