Infinity Hand, Wrist & Reconstructive Surgery Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #14-12 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Master of Medicine (Surgery), National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore (Hand Surgery)
- Dr Tan Puay Ling is a hand surgeon currently practising at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore. Dr Tan’s special interests are in hand and wrist arthroscopy and hand reconstruction.
- Dr Tan completed her medical degree at the National University of Singapore in 1998 and became a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2002. She completed the Master of Medicine in Surgery (NUS) in 2002 and obtained her specialist accreditation by the Ministry of Health as a Hand surgeon following that.
- In 2006, Dr Tan was awarded the Health Manpower and Development Plan in 2006 and spent one year at the prestigious Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Linkou) under the guidance of Dr FC Wei and Dr David Chuang, world renowned specialists in reconstructive microsurgery and paediatric hand surgery. Her keen interest in hand & wrist arthroscopy has also brought her under the wings of Dr AL Osterman from Philadelphia Hand Centre.
- Prior to her joining the private practice, Dr Tan was the head of the Hand & Microsurgery Section at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, as well as director and chairman of the Surgical Sciences Training Centre. She remains a visiting consultant to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and KK Women's & Children's Hospital.
- Dr Tan’s active involvement in education and research saw her appointed as the program director for the National Healthcare Group Hand Surgery Program from 2011 to 2013. She has also been a senior clinical lecturer in the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore since 2012.
- Dr Tan is well respected in her area of specialty and served as the chairman of the Chapter of Hand Surgeons, College of Surgeons, Academy of Medicine Singapore from 2012 to 2014. She has also served on the committee of the Singapore Society for Hand Surgery for the past 8 years. She has published extensively in numerous international journals and also a book chapter in the referenced text "The Art of Microsurgical Reconstruction".
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Tan Puay Ling
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào