Hand, Wrist & Upper Limb Surgery
3 Mount Elizabeth #09-07 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FRCSEd (Gen Surg)
- FRCP (Gen Surg) (Glasg)
- Dr Tan Soo Heong is a senior consultant Hand Surgeon and the Director of Hand, Wrist & Upper Limb Surgery. He graduated from the National University of Singapore and obtained his surgical fellowships from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow. Dr Tan did his Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery fellowship at Ogori Daiichi Hospital, Japan and at the world renown Kleinert Kutz and Associates Hand Care Centre, USA. He was a senior consultant Hand Surgeon at the Department of Hand Surgery, Singapore General Hospital.
- He has held several research and teaching positions. He was the Director of Research and Director of Fellowship Training at the Department of Hand Surgery
- Clinical Lecturer at the National University of Singapore, the Nanyang Technological University and the Nanyang Polytechnic. He was the President of the Singapore Society for Hand Surgery from 2002 to 2004. He is a committee member, Chapter of Hand Surgeons in the College of Surgeons, Singapore.
- Dr Tan has membership in several local and international professional Societies. He is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, British Society for Surgery of the Hand, the Japanese Society for Surgery of the Hand and the Singapore Society for Hand Surgery, World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, the Kleinert Society, the Singapore College of Surgeons and the Singapore Medical Association. He has published several scientific papers and book chapters and regularly speaks at several local, regional and international meetings.
- Dr Tan was a recipient of the Japanese Government Scholarship for Hand & ReconstructiveMicrosurgery in 1996. He was awarded the SGH Young Investigator Award in 2000 and the Ministry of Health Higher Manpower Development Plan Fellowship for Hand and Advanced Reconstructive Microsurgery in 2000.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Tan Soo Heong
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào