Neurological Surgery Pte Ltd
3 Mount Elizabeth #10-10 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FAMS (Neurosurgery)
- MD (Neurosurgery) (Singapore)
- FRACS (Neurosurgery)
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr James Khoo is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre and a Visiting Consultant at the National University Hospital. He was previously a Visiting Consultant with the National Neuroscience Institute and the Founding Chairman of the National Neuroscience Institute. He received his MBBS (1969) from the University of Singapore and Doctor of Medicine (1985) from the National University of Singapore.
- He is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (1974) and the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (1976). In 1970, he was awarded the Howard Eddey Gold Medal from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Dr Khoo was also awarded a Colombo Plan Scholarship in 1972 where he did his training in the Royal Perth Hospital, Australia. He went on to receive a WHO Fellowship in Neurosurgery in USA and Canada in 1977.
- His major research interests are Pineal Hormones - Melatonin, Cerebro-Vascular Disease, Stroke, Brain tumours, Neck and Lumbar Spine Disorders.
- Dr Khoo is the Vice-Chairman, Ren Ci Hospital (for the chronic sick) and the Chairman of the Medical Advisory Committee of Ren Ci Hospital. He was the Executive Producer of documentary films on Myanmar, Pagan-The Jeweled Kingdom and, Editor of Art & Archa
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Khoo Chee Min James
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào