Women's Specialist Associates
3 Mount Elizabeth #14-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS (Singapore) 1985
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - MRCOG (London) 1990
- Master of Medicine - M. Med (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) (Singapore) 1990
- Diplome d'Endoscopie Operatoire en Gynecologie (France) 1994
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine - FAMS (Singapore) 1995
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - FRCOG (London) 2004
- Dr Loh obtained his medical degree from the National University of Singapore in 1985, and received his specialist qualifications from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London) in 1990. He was awarded a fellowship to train in advanced laparoscopic surgery with the team of Professor Maurice Bruhat in Clermont-Ferrand, France between 1994 and 1995. He has been awarded Fellowship at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist (London) in 2004.
- Upon his return to Singapore in 1995, Dr Loh conducted regular courses in Gynaecological Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery at the National University Hospital which was attended by gynaecologists from the Asia-Pacific. He has been active as teaching faculty for laparoscopic surgery and endometriosis in symposiums and congresses in the Asia-Pacific region. During his tenure at the National University of Singapore, he headed the Gynaecological Minimal Access Surgery programme at the Department of OB/GYN. At the same time, Dr Loh was also in charge of the Menopause Clinic, and played a key role in many Hormone Replacement Therapy studies on menopausal women in Singapore. He was a past president of the Menopause Research Society (Singapore).
- His publications in international journals and gynaecological textbooks included articles / chapters on laparoscopic surgery, surgical management of endometriosis, ovarian function, menopause management and hormone replacement therapy.
- Dr Loh established his private practice at Mt Elizabeth since 2002, after 18 years of academic and clinical service at the National University of Singapore (NUS). His last held position in NUS (2002) was as Associate Professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- His current practice focuses on reproductive surgery and medicine, in particular laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for conditions such as endometriosis (pelvic pain and infertility), fibroids and ovarian cysts. This is in addition to his general obstetrics and gynaecology practice.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Loh Foo Hoe
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào