The Obstetrics & Gynaecology Practice
3 Mount Elizabeth #13-13 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
- Master of Medicine (O&G), National University of Singapore
- PhD, University of Oxford, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr Yeoh Swee Choo is an obstetrics and gynaecology (O&G) specialist currently practising at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr Yeoh received her MBBS from the University of Singapore, Master of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from the National University of Singapore and PhD from Oxford University. She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London) and of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore.
- Before she set up her private practice, Dr Yeoh was a senior Leclurer, consultant special grade at the National University Hospital, and deputy head of the Centre for Molecular Medicine, National University of Singapore.
- In addition to clinical practice, Dr Yeoh serves on the National Medical Ethics Committee and the National Transplant Ethics Panel of Independent Medical Practitioners, Singapore. She is a member of the Panel of Medical Experts, Subordinate Courts, Court Mediation Service, Singapore and is an Associate Mediator, Singapore Mediation Centre.
- 1982 Young Investigator's Award, Guinness
- 1984 MRCOG Prize Medal (Gold), Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
- 1984 IV Asia-Oceania Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology God Model, National University of Singapore
- 1985 The Outstanding Young Person Of Singapore Award, Singapore Jaycees
- Vera Brittain Visiting Fellow, Somerville College, University of Oxford, UK
- 9th Benjamin Henry Sheares Memorial Lecture, Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Singapore
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Yeoh Swee Choo
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào