Ardmore Orthopaedic Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #13-08 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Master of Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery), National University of Singapore
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Hoa
- Tiếng Nhật
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr Sean Ng is an orthopaedic surgeon currently practising at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore. Dr Ng’s clinical interests are in percutaneous and minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, and also arthritis, trauma and sports conditions.
- Dr Ng graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2001. He obtained his postgraduate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2006, and his Master of Medicine in Orthopaedic Surgery in 2007. He subsequently obtained his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Orthopaedic Surgery in 2010.
- Prior to entering private practice, Dr Ng was a consultant with the Foot and Ankle Service in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Singapore General Hospital (SGH), as well as a board member of the Medical Board of SGH. He is currently a visiting consultant back at SGH.
- Through the Ministry of Health Human Manpower Development Program, Dr Ng completed his orthopaedic foot and ankle training at the largest and most prestigious hospital in Switzerland, the Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve (HUG) in Geneva.
- Besides being trained in general orthopaedic surgery, Dr Ng manages and performs surgery for a lot of arthritis, sports and lower limb conditions. He also has an active interest in foot and ankle surgery. Other than the management and correction of deformities of common foot and ankle conditions, he is also interested in percutaneous and minimally invasive surgery of the foot. The aims of percutaneous surgery is to achieve as good a result as open surgery, with minimal scarring, and hence more cosmetically acceptable to the patient. Dr Ng is the only surgeon currently offering this service locally and regionally. As such, he is also a faculty member of the GRECMIP (European Group for the Study and Research of Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle), as well as the Singapore Orthopaedic Association.
- Dr Ng is highly involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical teaching and training. He is a clinical tutor in the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, as well as with the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School. Dr Ng is a well-respected teacher, mentor and examiner. He is part of the Core Faculty in the Singhealth Orthopaedic Residency Transitional Year Program. He has also published in many peer reviewed journals and taken part in many international conferences, and is also a reviewer for the Malaysian Medical Journal.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Ng Yung Chuan Sean
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào