Soin Orthopaedic, Spine & Hand Surgery
3 Mount Elizabeth #07-09 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- MBBS (Singapore) 1966
- M Med (Gen Surg) (Singapore) 1970
- FRACS (Gen Surg) 1970
- FAMS (Orth Surg) 1975
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Dr Soin graduated with MBBS Hons (1966) and was top of her class. She obtained her Master of Medicine (Surgery) (1970) from the University of Singapore, and became a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 1970 and a member of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore I 1975. Dr Soin was also the recipient of a Colombo Plan Scholarship to train in hand surgery in Australia in 1972.
- She is a member of Singapore Orthopaedic Association and was President of the Singapore Hand Society in 1989-1990. She was previously a Visiting Consultant (Hand Surgery Department) of the Singapore General Hospital. Dr Soin was a Nominated Member of Parliament of Singapore from 1992 to 1996, Dr Soin has held numerous positions in welfare, advocacy and professional organizations.
- She is presently a Global Ambassador of HelpAge International which works with and for disadvantaged older people all over the world, and is the founder and Chair of WINGS - "Women's Initiative for Ageing Successfully" in Singapore. Dr Soin is on the Board of Consultants of the Osteoporosis Society (Singapore) and is a Board Member of Washington University International Advisory Board Council for Asia.
- In 1992, she was nominated "Woman of the Year" in Singapore.
- In 2000, she was presented "Women Who Make a Difference Award" by the International Women's Forum, Washington D.C.
- In 2008, she received the Singapore Medical Association Merit Award in recognition of her significant contribution and valuable services to the Community and the "Good Samaritan" Award from the Rotary Club of Singapore in recognition of her spirit of true volunteerism exhibited above and beyond the call of duty.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Soin Kanwaljit
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào