The Kidney Clinic Pte Ltd
3 Mount Elizabeth #12-09 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre Singapore 228510
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom
- Fellow of The Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Dr Ho Chee Khun is a kidney specialist practising in Mount Elizabeth Hospital. He specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and management of various kidney conditions like blood in urine, kidney inflammation, hypertension related to kidney problems, end-stage kidney failure and kidney transplantation.
- Dr Ho is trained in the United Kingdom with over 35 years of experience in renal medicine. Following the completion of his basic medical degree in 1989, Dr Ho furthered his training and completed his Basic Specialist Training in Internal Medicine in 1994 and his Advanced Specialty Training in Renal Medicine/Nephrology in 1997. He holds a Master of Medicine and Surgery degree and is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians in the United Kingdom and a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine in Singapore.
- As a testament to his excellent performance during training, Dr Ho was awarded a prestigious scholarship to further his training in Melbourne, Australia. There, Dr Ho had the privilege to be mentored by Professor Napier Thomson and Professor Carlos Scheinkestel, both of whom are distinguished faculties of Monash University and respected members of the medical community in Australia. Dr Ho was also one of the few Asian doctors who was awarded a scholarship by the International Society of Nephrology.
- Dr Ho is actively involved in research relating to dialysis and kidney inflammation. He has collaborated with Professor William Owen, a former faculty member at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Medicine at Duke University School of Medicine, on several award-winning research projects.
- Dr Ho has previously held many positions at the National University Hospital (NUH), including Senior Consultant of the Division of Renal Medicine, Director of the Peritoneal Dialysis Program, and Associate Director of the National Renal Disease Retardation Program. Dr Ho has often been invited to speak at various regional nephrology meetings.
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Ho Chee Khun
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào