The Chest and Internal Medicine Clinic
38 Irrawaddy Road #10-25
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
Chuyên khoa /Quan tâm chính
- Chăm sóc tích cực nội khoa
- M.B., Ch.B (University of Bristol) (UK)
- MRCP (Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh) (UK)
- FAMS (Academy of Medicine) (Singapore)
- Quảng Đông
- Tiếng Anh
- Tiếng Malay/Inđô
- Tiếng Phúc Kiến
- Dr. Stebbings graduated from the University of Bristol, UK and is a Member of Royal College of Physicians UK. She also obtained her Fellowship, Academy of Medicine in Singapore. Dr. Stebbings is currently a Consultant at the Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine, Gleneagles Hospital and Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. Dr. Stebbings was involved in a number of research. She was the Principal Investigator of ‘Steriod Therapy as Regular Therapy Study’ at National University of Hospital. She was the Investigator in the GOAL study: total amount of Asthma, Gleneagles Clinical Research in 2003 and an Investigator into the treatment of moderate persistent asthma using a new betamethasone based inhaler using a CFC-free compound in 2004.
- Dr. Stebbings had contributed free papers presented at Scientific Meetings and also publications for journals, including “Pulmonary and Critical Pearls - A Patient with Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease Who Did Not Response to Conventional Treatment” that was featured in Chest.
- Apart from the literature contributions, Dr. Stebbings also played a role in sharing with the community and hospitals with Continuing Medical Education Talks.Topics covered include Update on Asthma Therapy, Management of the Difficult Asthmatic Approach to Persistent Cough and Take Control of Your Asthma. She was Vice President of the Asthma Association, Singapore for 3 years from 2004, and published the biannual newsletter 'Be Active with Asthma'.
- Joseph and Nancy Burton Prize in Epidemiology and Community Medicine, University of Bristol
Bài báo sức khỏe chia sẻ bởi Dr Amy Elaine Lyn-Hwa Stebbings
Không tìm thấy bài báo chia sẻ nào