- BDS (Singapore),
- MDS (Prosthodontics)(Singapore),
- MRD RCS (Edinburgh),
- FAM (Singapore),
- FRACDS (Australia)
- Interests: Dental Implants, Instant Implants, Dental Crowns & Bridges, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Dental Assessment
- Dr. Elvin Leong is a Prosthodontist with Specialist Dental Group. He received his dental and specialty training in prosthodontics from the National University of Singapore. Dr. Leong is a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore and the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons. He is also a Member in Restorative Dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) and the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (Prosthodontics).
- Prior to private practice, Dr Leong was a Registrar with the Department of Restorative Dentistry (Prosthodontics) of the National Dental Centre in Singapore. He was also a part-time Lecturer and Examiner with the Institute of Technical Education, for both the National Institute of Technical Education Certificate Dental Technology and Dental Assisting Programmes.
- Dr Leong is currently the President of the Prosthodontics Society (Singapore) and an abstract writer/reviewer for the International Journal of Prosthodontics. He has made presentations at conferences in Australia, Indonesia and Singapore and has published in scientific journals both in Singapore and internationally.
- He is a member of the International Society for Maxillofacial Rehabilitation, the International Association for Dental Research, the Singapore Dental Association and Aesthetic Dentistry Society Singapore.
- Dr Leong has a special interest in the areas of dental implants, crowns, cosmetic dentistry and temporomandibular (jaw joint) disorders.
- Dr Lee Ah-Loa Memorial Bursary 1996 - 1997
- Colgate Palmolive Bursary 1997-1998, 1998-1999, 1999-2000
- Dental Residency Traineeship (sponsorship) in Prosthodontics (2002-2005), National Dental Centre,
- SingHealth Group, Republic of Singapore
健康文章共享 Dr Leong Woei Jian Elvin