- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Ophthalmology
- Master of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cataract and Refractive Surgery, University of Ulster, Ireland
- Dr Daphne Han is an ophthalmologist (eye surgeon) practising at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore, with more than 18 years of experience as a specialist. She manages all types of eye conditions in the young and old, including cataract, myopia, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- Dr Han’s niche is in vision correction through cataract and lens implant surgery and laser surgery, especially micro-incision and laser-assisted cataract surgery, implantable contact lens and iris implants.
- Dr Han was previously a consultant and faculty member at the Singapore National Eye Centre. She headed the SMG Vision Centre at Gleneagles Hospital prior to joining the Singapore Medical Specialists Centre as a senior eye surgeon.
- For her expertise in ophthalmology, Dr Han is often invited to speak, write, review articles and educate fellow eye doctors. She continues to volunteer on ophthalmology missions both in Singapore and abroad.
- SingHealth Silver Service Award
健康文章共享 Dr Han Chuk Yin Daphne