- MB ChB University Of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London, United Kingdom
- FAMS Fellows of Academic Medicine Singapore (Cardiology)
- Diploma in Interventional Cardiology (Baylor College of Medicine, US). Board eligible for Interventional Cardiology in the USA
- FRCP Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, London, United Kingdom
- FACC Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- FAPIC Fellow of Asia Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiologist
- FAsCC Fellow of Asean College of Cardiology
- Dr Soon Chao Yang specialises in general cardiology and particularly interventional cardiology.
- Dr Soon completed his medical degree at University of Otago (Christchurch), New Zealand and did his subsequent medical training at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital, United Kingdom. After completed his basic medical specialisation training (MRCP), he returned to Singapore to train in cardiology at National University Hospital in 2001. He qualified as a cardiologist in 2005. He subsequently set up interventional cardiology service at Alexandra Hospital.
- Dr Soon underwent advanced training in interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular intervention under the mentorship of Professor Neal Kleiman and Nasser Lakkis at the prestige Baylor College of Medicine and Michael DeBakey Cardiovascular Centre, The Methodist Hospital in Houston, United States. He completed his advance interventional cardiology fellowship in 2008 and is board eligible for interventional cardiology.
- Patient Service Gold Award
- Health Manpower Developmental Plan - Ministry of Health Singapore 2007
- NHG Young Investigator Award - Winner 2008
Health articles shared by Dr Soon Chao Yang
No shared articles found