Charles M P Lim Clinic And Surgery For Women
3 Mount Elizabeth #13-02
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of London, UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow, UK
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Endocrinology
- Dr Charles M P Lim is an obstetrics and gynaecology specialist practising in Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore. He specialises in assisted conception procedures, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
- He obtained the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree from the National University of Singapore in 1973 and received the specialist degree of Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 1979.
- He is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in London, a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Endocrinology.
- Dr Lim established the Mount Elizabeth Fertility Centre in 1989 and was its first medical director. He started gynaecological operative video-laparoscopy in Mount Elizabeth Hospital in 1990 and has helped both local and overseas gynaecological surgeons to begin practising this method of operation.
- He has published on the subjects of infertility and antenatal diagnosis.
- Since August 2004, Dr Lim has devoted his practice to gynaecology and helping infertile couples get pregnant.
Health articles shared by Dr Lim M P, Charles
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lim M P, Charles
No questions found