Women Fertility & Fetal Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #11-12
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
Master of Medicine (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), National University of Singapore
Fellow of The Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Dr Ann Tan is an obstetrician & gynaecologist practising in Mount Elizabeth Hospital. Her greatest pleasure and passion is to “help my patients achieve their dreams of having healthy babies”. Dr Tan is a devoted mother of three, and is dedicated to the field of prenatal diagnosis and care of both mother and fetus.
Dr Tan graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from the National University of Singapore in 1986, after which she became a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in the UK in 1991. The same year, Dr Tan received her Master of Medicine in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. In 1993, she received the Gynaecology & Young MRCOG Award from the Hong Kong Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. The following year, she became a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore. Dr Tan is the first Singaporean to hold the Diploma of Fetal Medicine from the Fetal Medicine Foundation.
Dr Tan is also a member of the College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and of the Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society in Singapore. Internationally, she is a member of the International Society of Ultrasound and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. A firm believer in public education, she enjoys being a regular contributor to magazines.
- HMDP Scholarship Award (Foetal Echocardiography), Yale School of Medicine (1995)
- Young Investigator Award, International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics (1995)
- Gynaecology & Young MRCOG Award, Hong Kong Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (1993)
Health articles shared by Dr Tan Sian Ann, Ann
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Tan Sian Ann, Ann View All
No questions found