Women Fertility & Fetal Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #11-12
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
- Master of Medicine (O&G), National University of Singapore
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (O&G) of Singapore
- Dr Ann Tan is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist practising in Mount Elizabeth Hospital. Her greatest pleasure and passion is to “help my patients achieve their dreams of having healthy babies”. Dr Tan is the devoted mother of three, and is dedicated to the field of prenatal diagnosis and care of both mother and foetus.
- Dr Tan graduated with an MBBS in Singapore in 1986, after which she obtained her MRCOG in the United Kingdom in 1991. The same year, Dr Tan received her Master of Medicine certification in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. In 1993, she received the Gynaecology & Young MRCOG Award from the Hong Kong Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists. The following year, she became a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore. Dr Tan is the first Singaporean to hold the Diploma of Fetal Medicine from the Fetal Medicine Foundation.
- Dr Tan is also a member of the College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and of the Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society in Singapore. Internationally, she is a member of the International Society of Ultrasound and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. A firm believer in public education, she enjoys being a regular contributor to magazines.
- HMDP Scholarship Award (Foetal Echocardiography), Yale School of Medicine (1995)
- Young Investigator Award, International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics (1995)
- Gynaecology & Young MRCOG Award, Hong Kong Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (1993)
Health articles shared by Dr Tan Sian Ann, Ann
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Tan Sian Ann, Ann
No questions found