Specialist Dental Group
3 Mount Elizabeth #08-03
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- B.D.S (Singapore)
- M.Sc (Child Dental Health) (UK).
- Dr. Elizabeth Tan is a Paedodontist with Specialist Dental Group. Dr. Tan received her basic dental training at the National University of Singapore and obtained a Master of Science in Child Dental Health from the University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Tan has been in private practice since 1989. She is a Founding Member of the Society for Paediatric Dentistry (Singapore) and is currently serving as Treasurer of the Society.
- She is actively involved in community service as a Consultant Paediatric Dentist with both the Margaret Drive Special School (since 1994) and the Asian Women's Welfare Association Special School (since 2008).
- Dr. Tan has a special interest in the management of dental treatment of children with special needs, and children who are medically compromised. She is also very experienced in treating a wide variety of dental needs for patients ranging from toddlers to young adults.
Health articles shared by Dr Tan Jin Bee , Elizabeth
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Tan Jin Bee , Elizabeth View All
No questions found