Children's Haematology & Cancer Centre
6A Napier Road #01-35
Gleneagles Annexe Block
Children's Haematology And Cancer Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth
Mount Elizabeth Hospital Level 4
Parkway Cancer Centre
38 Irrawaddy Road #05-43/50 to 55
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
Parkway Cancer Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #13-16/17
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- MBBS (Hong Kong),
- MRCP (UK),
- FRCPCH (UK),
- FAMS (Paed)
- Dr. Lee graduated from the University of Hong Kong and underwent his postgraduate training in
the Department of Paediatrics, Queen Mary Hospital, University of Hong Kong. He is a council
member of Hong Kong Paediatric Haematology and Oncology Study Group (1999-2001, 2005-
present) and Children’s Cancer & Leukaemia Group (since 1997). He is also admitted as a
member of International Society of Paediatric Oncology, The Hong Kong Paediatric Haematology
and Oncology Study Group, Foundation Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine and The
Paediatric Society of Hong Kong.
- Dr. Lee is currently the Medical Director & Paediatrician for Gleneagles Hospital & Mount Elizabeth Hospital and a Paediatrician, Parkway Cancer Centre, (Gleneagles Hospital & Mount Elizabeth Hospital). He performed the first bone marrow transplant (BMT) for thalassaemia, a severe form of congenital anaemia that is common in Southeast Asia, India, Middle East and Hong Kong. BMT is now a standard treatment for patients with thalassaemia. In 1994, Dr. Lee performed the first case of umbilical cord blood transplantation in Hong Kong.
- Dr. Lee clinical interests include paediatric haematology and oncology.
- Awarded the Croucher Foundation Fellowship and underwent training in paediatric oncology and BMT.
- Best Paper Award (Paediatrics), Joint Scientific Meeting (Hong Kong, Royal
College of Physicians of Edinburgh, Hong Kong College of Physicians and Hong Kong College of
Paediatricians), Hong Kong and Best Paper Award in New Programme Evaluation (Hospital
Authority Convention), Hong Kong. He received the Highly Commended Award, Emerald Literati
Network in 2006.
Health articles shared by Dr Lee Chi-Wai, Anselm
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lee Chi-Wai, Anselm View All
No questions found