Our dietitians are qualified healthcare professionals who provide evidence-based, quality nutrition care to help patients improve their health and healthy individuals reduce disease risks. We customise practical solutions to meet each individual’s lifestyle needs and help empower desirable change.
We provide nutrition consultation to both inpatients and outpatients. Our services include:
- Nutrition assessment and care planning
- Nutrition support for patients who require an alternative mode of receiving nutrition (tube feeding and parenteral nutrition)
- Individualised nutrition education and counselling to patients and caregivers on therapeutic diets for medical conditions, which may include the following:
- Diabetes (prediabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes)
- Eating disorders
- Failure to thrive
- Food allergy
- Gastrointestinal diseases (gastroesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, etc.)
- Heart disease and hypertension
- Obesity (weight management)
- Organ/tissue transplant (liver, kidney and haematopoietic stem cells, etc.)
Obtain a referral letter from your doctor and call us to schedule an appointment.