Mount Elizabeth is supported by Parkway Ambulance Service in the provision of emergency and non-emergency medical transportation for both air and land ambulance evacuation services.
With a mission to provide the highest quality of safety and care for our patients, Parkway Ambulance Service comprises a highly trained team of doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers who are willing to go the extra mile. All our specialists are trained in life-support, first-aid and AED usage.
Our range of services includes:
- Local ambulance calls
- Medical evacuation from seaport and airport
- Hospital-to-hospital transfers
Doctors Appointment/Outpatient Service
- Scheduled doctor/clinic visit
- Scheduled therapy (e.g. dialysis, chemotherapy, rehabilitation)
Hospital Admissions and Discharges
- Home-to-hospital transportation for admissions
- Hospital-to-home transportation for discharges
Special Events Coverage
- Ambulance coverage for events like sports day, games, carnivals, family days, exhibitions and conferences.
Make an Enquiry