Novena Heart Centre
38 Irrawaddy Road #06-42
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MBBS, MRCP (Edinburgh)
- FRCP (Edinburgh)
- FAMS (Cardiology)
- Dr Raymond Lee is a cardiologist with about 10 years experience in the field. At his clinic in Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, he provides specialised care in the management and treatment of congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease and mitral regurgitation.
- Upon his graduation from Flinders University in South Australia (MBBS, 1991), Dr Lee continued his basic training at the Flinders Medical Centre. He then completed specialty training in Internal Medicine (MRCP Edinburgh, 1997). Following his Advanced Specialist Training in Cardiology, he obtained specialist accreditation in 2003.
- Then, through the Health Manpower Development Programme Award, he undertook a one-year fellowship at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane, Australia. His training there focused on Advanced Echocardiography. In 2006, he pursued a fellowship in Cardiac CT at the University of Erlangen in Germany under the TTSH Scholarship Award. That same year, he was inducted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh as well as of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore.
- Prior to his move to private practice, Dr Lee was a consultant in the Department of Cardiology at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. During his tenure, he served as the Director of Clinical Research as well the Director of Postgraduate Education.
- With his strong commitment to medical education, Dr Lee is currently a Clinical Tutor at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore. He is also an accredited instructor in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Dr Lee has a keen interest in research too. He has been involved in several local studies and a some international multi-centre randomised controlled studies. An extensively published cardiologist, particularly in echocardiography, valvular heart disease and heart failure, Dr Lee has numerous international journals to his name such as the International Journal of Cardiology, Heart, Echocardiography, and the Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine. He also serves as a Reviewer for Heart, Singapore Medical Journal and Journal of Cardiac Failure.
- Through his years of practice, Dr Lee has also gained much expertise in cardiac imaging. He makes use of the technology to aid in early detection of coronary artery disease and the management of valvular heart disease.
Health articles shared by Dr Lee Kok Keong, Raymond
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lee Kok Keong, Raymond View All
No questions found