Eileen Tan Skin Laser And Hair Transplant Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #12-01
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Eileen Tan Skin Laser and Hair Transplant Clinic
38 Irrawaddy Road #05-37/38
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MRCP (UK)
- M Med (Internal Medicine)
- FAMS (Dermatology)
- Diploma in Acupuncture (SCTCM)
- Diplomate (ABHRS)
- Dr Eileen Tan, a dermatologist with more than 10 years experience in the field, currently practises out of her Mount Elizabeth Novena and Mount Elizabeth clinics. She provides general and cosmetic dermatology services and specialises in hair and nail disorders, hair transplantation and laser surgeries.
- Following her graduation from the Faculty of Medicine at the National University of Singapore (MBBS, 1991), she completed her post-graduate qualifications in Internal Medicine (MRCP UK and M Med Spore, 1997). In 2001, she was inducted into the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Dermatology). In the same year, she was awarded a scholarship to pursue a one-year hair fellowship at the University of British Columbia. There she underwent intensive training in hair disorders, hair transplantation and laser surgeries.
- Dr Tan’s dedication extends beyond her clinics and patients. She is a valued member of several local and international societies, including the Royal College of Physicians (UK), the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Liposuction Surgery, the International Society of Hair Restoration and the Dermatological Society of Singapore.
- Her vast experience in the field has resulted in her becoming the first Singaporean physician to be certified as Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS). Her interest in teaching and mentoring fellow doctors has also not gone unnoticed. In 2001 Dr Tan became the first Singaporean to win the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery Preceptorship Award. The following year, she was the first Asian to win the North American Hair Research Society Mentorship Award.
- As a reflection of the high esteem she holds in the field, Dr Tan has been invited to speak and present regularly at national and international meetings. She has also published in both international and local medical journals.
- Dr Tan takes special interest to educate the general public as well. To increase awareness of hair loss problems and the kinds of effective and evident-based treatments available, she authored a book titled A Guide to Healthy Scalp and Hair in 2010. She is also a familiar face on national television, and is often featured on radio and health-related publications.
Health articles shared by Dr Tan, Eileen
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Tan, Eileen View All
No questions found