The Dermatology Practice - Skin Hair Allergy Laser
38 Irrawaddy Road #07-60/62
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MBBS (London)
- MRCP (UK)
- FAMS (Dermatology)
- Dr Lynn Teo is a Consultant Dermatologist at The Dermatology Practice in Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. She is also a Visiting Consultant to the Department of Dermatology at Changi General Hospital where she is involved in patient care and teaching of doctors training in dermatology. Her sub-specialty training is in Hair Transplant Surgery, Cosmetic and Skin Procedures, and has special interests in Hair and Scalp Disorders, Immuno-blistering and Collagen Vascular Diseases involving the skin.
- Dr Teo graduated from Imperial College School of Medicine (St. Mary’s Hospital Medical School) in London in 1999, following which she returned to Singapore to pursue her career in medicine. After completion of the Basic Specialist Training in Internal Medicine, she went on to Advanced Specialist Training in Dermatology at the National Skin Centre and Changi General Hospital.
- She was awarded a scholarship in 2009 by the Ministry of Health and Singapore Health Services to pursue a fellowship in Hair Transplant Surgery and Procedural Dermatology at the prestigious Mount Sinai Hospital, New York. Whilst at Mount Sinai Hospital, Dr Teo worked with renowned dermatologists who are experts in their fields of skin and hair surgery, cosmetic and procedural dermatology.
- Dr Teo started the Hair Loss and Hair Transplant clinics at Changi General Hospital in 2010 and was the Consultant dermatologist of the Immuno-blistering and Collagen Vascular Skin Disorder clinic in 2011- 2012. She is currently a Clinical Tutor at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at the National University of Singapore.
- Aside from clinical activities, Dr Teo sat in the committees for Wound Management and Research Advisory Group. She has published and presented various research papers on dermatology in scientific journals and conferences. She has also contributed numerous articles and is an invited speaker for medical and patient education.
- Recognition awarded to Dr Teo include Best Houseman during her internship year and Silver and Gold Best Service Awards for excellence in patient care in 2010 and 2011 respectively under the Singapore Health Quality Service.
- Dr Teo is a member of the Dermatological Society of Singapore and the Chapter of Dermatologists, College of Physicians, Singapore. She is also a member of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) and a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Dermatology).
Health articles shared by Dr Teo Hwee Ying, Lynn
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Teo Hwee Ying, Lynn
No questions found