Alex Fok Endocrine Practice
3 Mount Elizabeth #07-07
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- MBBS (Singapore) 1981
- M Med(Int Med) (Singapore) 1986
- MRCP (Int Med) 1987
- FRCP (Edin) 1998
- FAMS (Endcrinology) 1990
- Dr Alex Fok is Physician & Endocrinologist practicing at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore. He completed his undergraduate medical training at the National University of Singapore, graduating MBBS in 1981. He attained the Master of Medicine (Internal Medicine) in 1986 followed by the MRCP (United Kingdom) in 1987, FAMS (Endocrinology) 1990 & FRCP (Edinburgh) in 1998.
- From 1989 to 1990, he trained in reproductive endocrinology & andrology in Melbourne, Australia under the tutelage of Professors Henry Burger and David de Kretser at the Medical Research Center Prince Henry's Hospital and Monash Medical Center's Reproductive Biology Laboratory. Returning to clinical practice at the Singapore General Hospital in 1991, Dr Fok was promoted to Consultant in 1992 and to Senior Consultant in 1996. In 1995 He was appointed Head of Endocrinology at the Singapore General Hospital, Singapore's largest public hospital.
- Dr Fok resigned his appointment as Chief of Endocrinology in 2000 to commence his own practice at the Mount Elizabeth Medical Center. His past and present appointments include being on the Standing Committee on Anti-Doping, Singapore National Olympic Committee Honorary Advisor to the Society for Healthy Aging, Research and Education (Hong Kong), Member of the Medical Advisory Committee, Association for Healthy Aging and to the Medical Advisory Board of Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
- Dr Fok continues to lecture and conduct seminars locally and regionally on subjects relating to diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease, weight management, short stature, cholesterol related issues and hormonal support in menopause, andropause and gender reassignment.
Health articles shared by Dr Fok Chun Kwok, Alex
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Fok Chun Kwok, Alex
No questions found