Ivy Yap Gastroenterology & Liver Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #15-01
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- M Med (Internal Medicine)
- FAMS (Gastroenterology)
- FACG (United States)
- Dr. Yap was a senior consultant since in NUH since 1993 and was previously associate professor in Medicine National University of Singapore (NUS).
- She was awarded the PSC merit scholarship to study medicine at the University of Singapore (1973-1978) and later received a Singapore Government Scholarship to pursue her Master of Medicine in 1982. In addition to that, she received a China Medical Board Scholarship for an overseas fellowship attachment at the London Royal Free Hospital in 1985.
- Dr Yap has served as Vice-Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board of Mount Elizabeth Hospital from 2001 to 2003. She is trained in gastroenterology and hepatology with a special interest in treating chronic Hepatitis B and C and chronic liver diseases.
- PSC Merit Scholarship in Medicine, 1973 - 1978
- Singapore Government Scholarship for Master of Medicine, 1982
- China Medical Board Scholarship, 1985
Health articles shared by Dr Yap Lian Eng, Ivy
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Yap Lian Eng, Ivy
No questions found