Ivy Yap Gastroenterology & Liver Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #15-01
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- M Med (Internal Medicine)
- FAMS (Gastroenterology)
- FACG (United States)
- Dr. Yap was a senior consultant since in NUH since 1993 and was previously associate professor in Medicine National University of Singapore (NUS).
- She was awarded the PSC merit scholarship to study medicine at the University of Singapore (1973-1978) and later received a Singapore Government Scholarship to pursue her Master of Medicine in 1982. In addition to that, she received a China Medical Board Scholarship for an overseas fellowship attachment at the London Royal Free Hospital in 1985.
- Dr Yap has served as Vice-Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board of Mount Elizabeth Hospital from 2001 to 2003. She is trained in gastroenterology and hepatology with a special interest in treating chronic Hepatitis B and C and chronic liver diseases.
- PSC Merit Scholarship in Medicine, 1973 - 1978
- Singapore Government Scholarship for Master of Medicine, 1982
- China Medical Board Scholarship, 1985
Health articles shared by Dr Yap Lian Eng, Ivy
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Yap Lian Eng, Ivy View All
No questions found