Pan Neurology, Epilepsy And Sleep Disorders Clinic
38 Irrawaddy Road #06-34
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MRCP (UK),
- FAMS (Neurology)
- A neurologist with more than 15 years experience in the field, Dr Andrew Pan currently practises out of his clinic at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. There, he provides specialised care in the treatment of epilepsy as well as the entire spectrum of general neurological disorders and sleep disorders.
- Upon his graduation from the Faculty of Medicine at the National University of Singapore (MBBS, 1991), Dr Pan underwent basic training and then completed specialty training in Neurology (MRCP UK, 1997). Then, through the Health Manpower Development Programme (HMDP) Award, he attended a two-year fellowship programme at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA, where he honed his skills in the management of epilepsy. During his stint, he was also schooled in Sleep Medicine and Intra-operative Electrophysiology. He was inducted as a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Neurology) in 2003.
- Before establishing his private practice, Dr Pan was a consultant at the National Neuroscience Institute (Singapore General Hospital Campus). During his tenure, he served as the Director of the EEG and Epilepsy Service.
- His dedication to the field of neurology continues outside his clinic and patients. Besides being appointed a Teacher and Examiner for the Asian Epilepsy Academy since 2002, Dr Pan was also the Vice President of the Western Pacific Regional Committee for the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) in 2005.
- Locally, Dr Pan served as the Vice President of the Singapore Sleep Society from 2006 to 2008. He has also been the Vice President of the Singapore Epilepsy Society since 2011 and a medical advisor to the Singapore Epilepsy Foundation since 2001. With his keen interest in teaching and training, Dr Pan was not only a part of the Neurology Specialist Training Committee of the Ministry of Health, Singapore for six years, but also a member of the Clinical Practice Guidelines for Epilepsy committee for two years prior to that. He is currently on the Medical Advisory Board at Mount Elizabeth Hospital and serves as the Vice-Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital.
- An extensively published neurologist, Dr Pan has several peer-reviewed local and international journals to his name. In respect to his vast knowledge and experience, he has been an invited speaker at conferences in Malaysia, Bangladesh, Australia, Thailand, Nepal, Japan and USA.
Health articles shared by Dr Pan Beng Siong, Andrew
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Pan Beng Siong, Andrew
No questions found