Alex Ooi & Associates OBGYN Consultants
3 Mount Elizabeth #11-07
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Astra Women's Specialists
38 Irrawaddy Road #05-21/22
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MRCOG (UK)
- Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture (Singapore)
- Dr James Lee earned his medical degree at the National University of Singapore. After an initial career in family medicine, he advanced his training in obstetrics & gynaecology in the United Kingdom. In 2004, he obtained his subspecialty training in urogynaecology and pelvic floor reconstructive surgery at the St George’s Medical School Hospital in London, under the tutelage of Prof Stuart Stanton and Dr Michelle Fynes.
- Dr Lee excels in managing women who suffer from disorders of the lower urinary tract and the pelvic floor. Besides urodynamic evaluation of the urogenital tract, pelvic reconstructive surgery and vaginal surgery, his other interests also include laparoscopic surgery, male and female sexual dysfunction.
- Dr Lee is a member of the International Urogynaecology Association, the International Continence Society, and the International Society of Sexual Medicine. He was the past president of the Society for the Study of Andrology & Sexology, Singapore (SSASS) and continues to be an active executivike committee member. Dr Lee also holds a graduate diploma in acupuncture awarded by the College of TCM Singapore and the Beijing TCM University.
- Prior to establishing his practice in the private sector, Dr Lee was consultant at the National University Hospital (NUH), where he took charge of the urogynaecological service in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology between 2005 and 2010. At the NUH, he was involved in the teaching of medical students and training of junior doctors and specialist trainees in areas of general obstetrics and gynaecology and pelvic floor medicine and surgery. He received several Star Awards for his excellent patient care during his decade of service at the NUH.
Health articles shared by Dr Lee Weng Soon, James
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Lee Weng Soon, James View All
No questions found