My ENT Specialist
38 Irrawaddy Road #09-24
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- Dr Paul Mok is a ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialist practising at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Singapore. He subspecialises in voice, swallowing and obstructive sleep apnoea.
- Besides his main subspecialty interests in voice, swallowing and obstructive sleep apnoea, Dr Mok also manages patients with general ENT conditions such as nasal allergies, sinus conditions, hearing loss, giddiness and diseases of the thyroid and salivary glands.
- Dr Mok was Deputy Chairman of the medical board at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital from 2013 to 2015, and was Head of the Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery departments at Alexandra Hospital and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital from 2006 to 2013. He was also the clinical lead in voice and swallowing, and sleep disordered breathing, at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Alexandra Hospital and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.
- Dr Mok graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1991. He obtained his posgraduate degree in ENT surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Glasgow in 1997. In 2001, Dr Mok spent a year at the Grabscheid Voice Centre at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, pursuing his laryngology fellowship. Upon his return in 2002, he worked at Tan Tock Seng Hospital before leaving for private practice in 2015.
- Even while in private practice, he enjoys going back to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Ng Teng Fong General Hospital as a visiting consultant to run the subspecialty clinics there and to teach the junior doctors.
Health articles shared by Dr Mok Kan Hwei, Paul
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Mok Kan Hwei, Paul View All
No questions found