Mark Loh Paediatrics Pte Ltd
38 Irrawaddy Road #05-33
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MB ChB,
- MRCPCH (UK),
- MRCP (UK),
- FAMS (Paediatric Medicine)
- Dr Mark Loh is a Paediatrician and Neonatologist with more than 15 years experience of looking after sick children, from newborns to those in late childhood and adolescence.
- Dr Loh graduated with commendation from Aberdeen University (UK) in 1995 and obtained membership to the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health in 1998, after training in Nottingham (UK). He has since worked in various Neonatal /Children’s Intensive Care Units in Sydney and London to enhance his experience in the care of sick children of various nationalities, with a wide range of medical problems. When Dr Loh returned to Singapore in 2002, he spent 5 years at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, working in the largest newborn unit in SE Asia.
- Dr Loh is currently the chairman of the Paediatric and Neonatal Services Committee of Mt Elizabeth (Novena) Hospital.
- Clinical Interests: Neonatal Intensive Care, Paediatric Emergencies, Childhood Immunizations
Health articles shared by Dr Loh Khum Fei, Mark
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Loh Khum Fei, Mark View All
No questions found