Brian Yeo Clinic - Psychiatric Consultancy
3 Mount Elizabeth #09-02
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- MBBS (Singapore)
- MMed (Psych) (Singapore)
- FAMS (Psych)
- PG Dip. Child & Adolescent Psych (Lond)- Distinction
- Certified Master Addiction Counsellor
- Dr Brian Yeo is a Consultant Psychiatrist in private practice at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. He had left the National University Hospital in 200 as Departmental Director, Department of Psychological Medicine and as Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore. He had previously served as Adjunct Associate Professor, department of Psychological Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore. In addition to General Psychiatry, Dr Yeo has postgraduate qualifications in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He remains active in community work as Advisor, Social Work Standing Committee, Singapore Children's Society, Board member, Board of Visitors, Mental Capacity Act, Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports, Singapore.
- Previous School Management Board of two special education schools (Margeret Drive Special School and Balestier Special School)
- Previous Vice Chairman, Board of Visitors, Children and Young Person's Homes, Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports, Singapore.
- Past visiting Consultant Psychiatrist to the Singapore Armed Forces.
- Dr Yeo is also a certified Master Substance Abuse Counsellor. He is currently the Singapore Medical Association representative to the Board of Management, Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association.
- Member of National Workgroup on Guidelines on Opiate Dependence and Abuse, Ministry of Health Singapore
- Advisor, Committee on Clinical Guidelines for use of Buprenorphine in the treatment of Heroin dependence in Malaysia, Malaysian Psychiatric Association
- Member, National Mental Health Sub-Committee on provision and co-ordination of Services for Children and Adolescent, Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Medico-Legal Experience
- Expert Eye Witness Appointments: Expert Witness in Child Psychiatry by Medical Protection Society, In Singapore High Court proceedings, Expert Witness in Adult Psychiatry, In Singapore High Court proceedings, Expert Witness in Drug Addiction both by Singapore Medical Council and by Medical Protection Society, in Singapore Medical Council Inquiry proceedings
- Court Experience: Provided testimony and reports to: High Court, Singapore, UK - General and Child Psychiatry, Subordinate Courts Singapore - General Psychiatry, Singapore Family & Juvenile Court - Child Custody Proceedings, Syriah Court, Singapore - Child Custody Proceedings, Syriah Court, Malaysia - Child Custody Proceedings, Court Marshall Proceedings, Singapore Armed Forces - General Psychiatry, Medico-Legal Review: Psychiatric Review for Psychiatric Fitness to give consent, Related and Non-related Organ Transplants, Psychiatric Review for Fitness to set up Trusteeship, Psychiatric Review for Testamentary capacity
Health articles shared by Dr Yeo Kah Loke, Brian
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Yeo Kah Loke, Brian
No questions found