- MB BCh BAO ( Ireland) 1999
MRCP (Ireland) 2002
- Graduated from Trinity College of Dublin, Ireland in 1999.
- Certified in Internal Medicine (MRCP, Ireland) in 2002.
- Accredited as Specialist in Renal Medicine in 2006, obtained her sub-specialty training in General Nephrology, Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis and Kidney Transplantation at Singapore General Hospital (2003-2006).
- Appointed as Senior Consultant Nephrologist at National University Hospital, she serves as the Director of Preventive Nephrology Program and Co-Director of NEMO (Nephrology Evaluation, Management and Optimization) Program in optimizing Chronic Kidney Disease prevention and management at primary care level and runs the Glomerular Disease Clinic.
- As Visiting Consultant for National Kidney Foundation, she reviews patients on chronic haemodialysis on a regular basis.
- As Assistant Professor for Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore and External Lecturer for the Advanced Diploma in Nursing Course at Nanyang Polytechnic’s School of Health Sciences, she continues to teach the future generation of doctors and nurses. Prior to her joining Parkway Pantai, she was the Undergraduate Director for Nephrology and Core Faculty for Nephrology Residency Program in NUH.
- In her clinics at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre and Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Dr Loh evaluates and manages patients with Acute Kidney Injury, Glomerular Disease, Diabetic Kidney Disease, Hypertension, Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection, Kidney Stone and other causes of Chronic Kidney Disease. She also provides specialized care for patients who require Haemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis and Kidney Transplantation.
- Young Investigator Award for her study in the genetic differences in Asian kidney transplant recipients which can affect individual responses to immunosuppressive drugs.
Health articles shared by Dr Loh Ping Tyug
No shared articles found