Wu Nephrology & Medical Clinic
3 Mount Elizabeth #16-12
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Honours) (Monash, Australia),
- Dr. Wu received his MBBS from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia (1974). In 1981, he was awarded the Prince Henry’s Hospital Full-Time Specialist Scholarship to be a Renal Research Fellow. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (1981) and the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (1991).
- Prior to entering into private practice, Dr Wu was a Nephrologist (Department of Renal Medicine) at the Singapore General Hospital and a Nephrologist at Prince Henry’s Hospital in Melbourne, Australia.
- Dr. Wu has authored or co-authored widely in peer-reviewed international journals. He is a member of the National Committee on Renal Care, the Singapore Renal Registry and the Drug Evaluation Centre, Health Sciences Authority. He was previously the Chairman, Medical Advisory Board and Continuous Medical Education Committee of Mount Elizabeth Hospital. His membership of societies includes: the International Society of Nephrology, the American Society of Nephrology, the Australasian Society of Nephrology, the American Society of Hypertension and the European Renal Association & European Dialysis & Transplant Association. He is currently the Vice President of Singapore Hypertension Society.
- Dr. Wu’s interests include general nephrology.
Health articles shared by Dr Wu Yik Tian, Akira
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Wu Yik Tian, Akira
No questions found