Png Urology Pte Ltd
3 Mount Elizabeth #07-08
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
PNG Urology Pte Ltd
319 Joo Chiat Place #02-05
Parkway East Medical Centre
- MBBS (NUS, Singapore) 1987
M Med (Gen Surg) (NUS, Singapore) 1992
- FRCSEd (Gen Surg) (RCS, Edinburgh, United Kingdom) 1992
- Dr Damian Png underwent Advanced Urological training in Singapore, as well as sub-specialty training in reconstructive urology in the United Kingdom and laparoscopic and endourology in Germany. Dr Png’s area of special interest is in minimally invasive urology and reconstructive urology with special interest in urinary stone treatment and BPH. He was active in research at the National University of Singapore and has conducted a number of multicentre trials on benign prostate hyperplasia, erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer and urinary incontinence.
- He has published extensively in urological literature including local and international peer reviewed journals and book chapters. He is also an accredited renal transplant surgeon and a member of the Singapore Urological Association.
- Dr Png is currently in private practice at ParkwayHealth’s Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Parkway East Hospital.
Health articles shared by Dr Png Jin Chye, Damian
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Png Jin Chye, Damian
No questions found