International Urology, Fertility & Gynaecology Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #10-09
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine - FAMS (Urology
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons - FICS (USA)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons - FRCS (Edinburgh)
- Master of Medicine - M Med (Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS (S’pore)
- Dr. Michael Wong has received his sub specialty trainings in the USA with the accreditation in the following programmes: Fellowship in Endourology and Urolithiasis, USA, Fellowship in Female Urology and Neurourology, USA, Mini-Residency programme in Robotic Urology Surgery, USA
- Dr. Michael Wong is an accomplished specialist in the field, with great involvement and achievements in the international arena:
- Associate Editor at British Journal of Urology International
Elected Board Director of the US based Society of Endourology. This is the highest international peer recognition one can obtained in the field of Endourology. Michael is one of the 12 worldwide directors standing on the board. The only one from ASEAN.
Member of the International Scientific Committee of World Congress of Endourology. This is the largest International meeting in the subspecialty of Endourology.
Editorial Board Member Awards of the Journal of Endourology. The largest internationally renowned medical journal in the specialty area of Endourology. The journal is started by and edited largely by the American fraternity of urologists.
Co-chairman, WHO 2nd International Consultation in Stone Diseases in Paris.The gathering of experts every 5 years to discuss the latest developments in urinary stone disease. There were 3 co-chairman for this the prestige meeting. Each one representing one continent American, Europe & Asia. Michael was representing Asia.
Founding President, Asian Society of Endourology. Founding President (1998 to 2008). Established a network of prominent urologists in Asia to form the Asian Society. Developed academic and training programmes for young urologists in various Asian countries
Founding Secretary-General, Asian Society of Female Urology
President, Singapore Urology Association (2009 to 2011). This body represents all urologists in Singapore (both academic, public & private)
Dr. Michael Wong's previous appointments includes: Director, SGH Urology Centre, Director, SGH Specialist Practice at Gleneagles Hospital, Director, Endourology and Stone Disease, Director, Female Urology and Urodynamics, Director, SGH Regional Endourology Fellowship Programme
Health articles shared by Dr Wong Yuet Chen, Michael
No shared articles found
Questions answered by Dr Wong Yuet Chen, Michael View All
No questions found