- Related Conditions
Hand surgery involves the surgical treatment for conditions of the wrist, hand and upper extremities. We specialise in a wide range of hand-related conditions, such as:
Hand and finger deformities
- Polydactyly, syndactyly, and complex hand abnormalities
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, and forearm
- Sports injuries of the hand and wrist
- Vessel, tendon, and nerve injuries
Wrist trauma and disorders
- Wrist ligament injury
- Fractures and instabilities
- Chronic wrist pain
Upper limb conditions
- Peripheral nerve and brachial plexus injuries
- Congenital hand abnormalities such as polydactyly, syndactyly, and complex hand abnormalities
- Cerebral palsy, stroke and trauma
- Brachial plexus injury
- Upper limb paralysis
Other common hand conditions
*This is not a complete list of all the conditions that we recognise and treat. The information is designed for educational reference only and should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult one of our qualified healthcare specialists for an accurate diagnosis before starting any treatment.
This page has been reviewed by our medical content reviewers.