Featured Care Areas
Skip the queue and get medication delivered hassle-free to your doorstep.
If you have a valid prescription from Mount Elizabeth Hospital or any Singapore Medical Council-registered doctor, all you have to do is submit your original hardcopy prescription to our pharmacy. The next time you need a refill of your medicine, simply request from your doctor and we can arrange for it to be delivered to your address within Singapore.
Home delivery is available only for repeat long-term medications without changes and/or new medications that have been prescribed by an accredited doctor. Our pharmacists will be able to advise further if your medication is suitable for home delivery.
Please note that this service is currently available at Mount Elizabeth Hospital only.
|Medications eligible for delivery||Local delivery|
|Cold chain medication (e.g. insulin pens)||✓|
|Sedatives (e.g. benzodiazepines) / Codeine-containing preparations||X|
|Controlled drugs (e.g. morphine, oxycodone)||X|
Please ensure that you have sufficient supply of medication till the planned delivery date.
1. You can sign up for our medication delivery service by either way below:
2. Select your preferred delivery timeslot. Your order will be processed within 3 working days, subject to availability of the requested medication.
|Slot 1||1400 to 1800||1400 to 1800|
|Slot 2||1800 to 2200||Not Applicable|
*Surcharge applies. There is no delivery service on Sundays and Public Holidays.
3. Make payment online or directly at the pharmacy.
4. Upon stock arrival, our pharmacy staff will contact you to confirm the delivery date and time slot.
5. On the day of delivery, provide the verification code sent to you via SMS to the driver to receive your medication. Our pharmacists will also follow up to verify the delivery.
6. Feel free to share your feedback here.